Packaging Coordinator (f/m/x)Kennziffer: C-10-4690
Vollzeit 1111 Luxemburg Personalvermittlung
Persönlich ♦ Partnerschaftlich ♦ Professionell
...so kümmern wir uns um IHREN nächsten Karriereschritt !
Die advanced engineering GmbH ist seit vielen Jahren erfolgreich darin, Fach- und Führungskräfte an mittelständische Unternehmen und Großkonzerne in den Bereichen Automobiltechnik und Fahrzeugtechnik sowie anderen technischen Branchen in München und Bayern zu vermitteln.
Mit unserer langjährigen Erfahrung in der Branche bringen wir Bewerber und Stellen zusammen, die perfekt zueinander passen. Unser Ziel ist es, Sie während des gesamten Bewerbungs- oder Rekrutierungsprozesses individuell und persönlich zu begleiten und Ihnen mit Rat und Tat zur Seite zu stehen. Lassen Sie uns gemeinsam den nächsten Schritt in Ihrer Karriere gehen.
- During the development phasis of our new project nomination, you will be a key member of the project team to orientate some technical decision on product & on process to let the future packaging concept as much as possible on simple level of use
- You will define the detailed packaging specification to fulfill the customers and our requirements (sustainability….). Then, you will participate to the Request for quotation process and the selection of the best offer with our Purchasing Team
- You will work closely with the supplier to design and to validate the packaging through an internal and a customer approval processes
- Your choice on the packaging design will have a major impact on Safety, Quality and Logistics cost on price/ part
- You will define the standard document to guide the operators on the way to respect your requirement to ensure that your new packaging will be well respected in our production area,
- Moreover, you will focus also on some improvement related to the raw-material packaging as well as other subjects
- Following your experience in logistics, you will define and optimize the needed quantity of racks or containers (packaging name to transport our glass products) to ensure the delivery to our customers and subcontractors at the best financial level without failure flow
- You will take in consideration the different aspects for the shipments by road/ air/ sea mode…
- The 2 members of your maintenance Team will maintain the packaging material on the appropriate condition to ensure the safety, the quality for our production people and our product
- Moreover, with your team, you will be able to realize some prototype and to realize some technical modification
- Most of our customers allocate to their suppliers their own packaging. Consequently, a deeper follow-up is mandatory. A monthly and a yearly inventory have to be performed in details
- Your team member will follow and track on daily basis all the container movements through the logistics documents
- Technician (DUT/ BTS) with Mechanical/ Logistics background or Junior Mechanical Engineer
- Knowledge in construction mechanics
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in Team Management is appreciated
- Business fluent in English; French / German are strong assets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Advanced/Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and analysis
- Excellent analytical Skills
- Ability to listen to all levels of co-workers while they describe problems with the process and then effectively communicate to them possible solutions
....Zeit für einen Neustart - Komm in unser Team!